BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Need to forget You!!

Everything i do i'll thinks about,all about u..sometime i was wondering why do have to know  u..need to forget u...
I never cry for a guy,but u the first guy i cry for,and u make me cry so badly...
it been so long u didnt call me..when u call me That day at late night,i were sick,fever..the most hurtful things is when,*u say that u got new girlfriends*.Why do u hate to tell me that!!.My heart sink ,feel like it broken into million pieces..

And since that day,i try u ignore u,avoiding u..u act like nothing wrong. u keep coming around,please stop it..
You make my hurt sink,every time i see u. I dont like the things u do,I don't like the way you treat me.

Cant you see?  I hate you,I don't want you around.I would love to knock you,On the ground..You are mean to me.Cant you see?You are not my friend,I want your unkind..Treatment of me to end!

0 comments: