BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cant u see??!!You don't get it?!

  "oh sorry,i cant go out with u.i gotta meet my girlfriend" .he say.

Those words came flying toward me like icicles, stabbing me in the chest. It burned through my wounded skin and pricked at my heart. A sharp pain suddenly struck me, and right now it's going through my veins and quickly rushing up into my brain. Oh god. So he really doesn't like me. My shoulders slumped down a bit and tears began to build within my eyes. You know when you cry, and you get that sad tingly feeling in you? Yeah. That's how I feel right now. I bit my tongue to get a hold of myself.


"You seem very lonely. You need to go find someone to love you. I don't want you to be lonely for the rest of the time"He said 


You don't get it ___. It's you that I need.


I smirked. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

0 comments: